2017 President’s Day Weekend Tournament Rules
- Batting Cages UNAVAILABLE!!!! The batting cages and warm up area between fields 12 &14, 14 &15 are unavailable due to Orange Blossom college event Friday – Sunday!
- Must use the outfield behind the fences
- Hitting must take place on warning track or gravel foul ball area – no cleats on grass for swings!
- Games will be used for seeding!
- 80 minute games finish the inning– No new inning after 75 minutes. Games CAN end in a tie.
- You can bat 11 but only 11- free defensive substitutions
- Pinch runner for the pitcher and catcher only – must be someone not in the game or last batted out if no subs.
- HS Rules
- 80 minute games, no new inning after 75 minutes – must have a winner. If there is a tie after time expires, game will go into ITB.
- Bat straight 9 all subs must be reported!
- Pinch runner for pitcher and catcher only – sub or last batted out if no sub is available.
- Championship game is a full 7 inning regulation game