Daily Admission for the Sunkissed Games
The Sunkissed Games will be using Randy Larson Complex during our Division 3 competition in March.
- ADULT: $10 per day
- Seniors (age 65 and older): $8 per day
- Children (5-12 years old): $5 per day
- Children 4 years & under: Free
Extended Event Pass (available on Sunday & Monday ONLY)
Applicable for ADULT admission only
- 5 day admisson pass: $40
- 6 day admission pass: $50
- Extended Event Pass will provide you with daily bracelets in advace (taking in to consideration your team's DAY OFF)
- Bracelets will be marked with the designated DAY of the week.
- You are responsible for wearing/presenting the correct bracelet at the gate each day.
- If you lose your bracelet or bring the incorrect bracelet for the designated day, you will need to pay a single day admission rate.
- Daily bracelets MUST be worn on your person.
- Daily bracelets CAN NOT be placed on purses, bags, coolers, chairs, hat loops (this is to avoid the sharing of bracelets)
- Daily bracelets are NOT TRANSFERABLE!
- Please allow extra time on Sunday & Monday if you plan to purchase an Extended Event Pass
- Ticket purchases available on-site only.
- On-line ticket purchases NOT available.
- Admission payment is cash only. Credit cards NOT accepted
- Parking is free at this facility